Neuro-oncology is a subspecialty concerned with the care of both primary and metastatic brain tumors, cancer- and treatment-related spinal cord disorders, nervous-affecting paraneoplastic disorders, as well as central and peripheral nervous system problems related to cancer treatment. The syndromes most frequently affect the CNS and are either mechanistically classified as cytotoxic Tâ€cell-mediated (partly characterized by cytoplasmic or nuclear antigens and characteristic oncofetal proteins contained in blood and CSF) or antibody-mediated disorders.
- Track 1-1 Selection of Tumor Model
- Track 2-2 Neoplastic Meningitis
- Track 3-3 Peptide-Specific Vaccines
- Track 4-4 Glial Neoplasms
- Track 5-5 New Approaches to Therapy of Gliomas