Neurology handles the diagnosis and identification of all classifications of diseases and illness including, for example, the fringe and focal sensory system including its coverings, veins and all effector tissue. With certain divisional measures such as Lumbar puncture, Tensilon test, Electroencephalogram are used to diagnose neurological disorders, Neurological procedures could be described. Advances in neuroimaging technologies, such as MRI and functional MRI, have previously given scientists unimaginable access to how the brain operates.
- Track 1-1 Genetics Involved in Neurology
- Track 2-2 Clinical Practice
- Track 3-3 Behavioural Neurology
- Track 4-4 Vascular Neurology
- Track 5-5 Neurological Procedures
- Track 6-6 Signalling Mechanisms of Brain