Neuroscientists are focused on the brain and how it influences actions and cognitive functions, or how people think. Neuroscientist investigate what happens to the nervous system when neurological, psychiatric and neurodevelopmental disorders are present in people. In a broad range of fields, from neuroanatomy to neuropsychology, a neuroscientist can specialise. Research in this area will improve our understanding of both the brain and body, how they function, and the health issues that affect them.
- Track 1-1 Cell-Cell Signaling
- Track 2-2 Branches of Modern Neuroscience
- Track 3-3 Clinical Neuroscience
- Track 4-4 Developmental Neuroscience
- Track 5-5 Neuroinformatics
- Track 6-6 Cognitive Aging Memory Retrieval Mechanism