Neuropharmacology is the study of how capsules affect cellular function inside the anxious system, and the neural mechanisms thru which they affect behaviour. There are two important branches of neuropharmacology: behavioural and molecular. Behavioural neuropharmacology focuses on the have a look at of ways capsules have an effect on human behaviour (neuropsychopharmacology), inclusive of the examine of how drug dependence and addiction have an effect on the human brain.
- Track 1-1 Molecular Neuropharmocology
- Track 2-2 Clinical Pharmacology
- Track 3-3 Behavioural and Addiction Neuropharmacology
- Track 4-4 Immunopharmacology and Psychopharmacology
- Track 5-5 Future Aspects of Neuropharmacology