Neuropathology is the take a look at of ailment of nervous system tissue, commonly within the form of either small surgical biopsies or whole-body autopsies. Neuropathology additionally relates to forensic pathology due to the fact mind disorder or brain injury may be related to cause of death. Neuropathology should not be harassed with neuropathy, which refers to problems of the nerves themselves (normally inside the peripheral nervous system) instead of the tissues. In neuropathology, the branches of the specializations of nervous device in addition to the tissues come collectively into one discipline of have a look at.
- Track 1-1 Multiple Sclerosis Pathology
- Track 2-2 Neuropathology of Epilepsy
- Track 3-3 Biopsy Pathology of Neurodegenerative Disorders in Adults
- Track 4-4 Pathogenesis and Clinical Trials
- Track 5-5 Developmental Neuropathology
- Track 6-6 Deciphering Tau Neuropathology