Pediatric neurology includes a very large number of conditions that show symptoms and signs in several functional domains resulting from damage and impairment to the nervous system in development. The diagnostic process includes ensuring that data are obtained from all relevant sources, including those which are not affected. The subsequent study includes fitting these data into patterns of classical natural history and thorough investigation of aspects which do not seem to match.
- Track 1-1 Neonatal Neurology
- Track 2-2 Brain Malformations
- Track 3-3 Pediatric Sleep Disorders
- Track 4-4 Pediatric Neuromuscular Disorders
- Track 5-5 Neurological Complications of other Pediatric Diseases