Stem cell and Neuroimmunmodulation
Under these categories are studied the induced pluripotent stem cells and disease models with neural differentiation of pluripotent stem cells. The two principal sources from which the stem cell originates are embryonic stem cells and adult stem cells. Embryonic stem cells are produced during the embryological developmental blastocyst process. Stem cell control, and CNS stem cell differentiation originating from embryonic stages. Under Neuroimmunomodulation, roles of the immunological and nervous system along with autoimmune diseases are briefly studied.
- Track 1-1 Next Generation Biobanking
- Track 2-2 Haematopoietic stem cell transplantation
- Track 3-3 Stem cell Biomarkers
- Track 4-4 Stem Cell Based Disease Modelling & Drug Discovery
- Track 5-5 Cell & Organ Regeneration
- Track 6-6 Stem Cell Niche, Signalling